Wednesday 20 May 2020

Electroneum Cloud Mining Ended

Electroneum Cloud Mining has ended today. I had not used this service since 2018 when it was cloud mining. At that time, it was burning my phone and the battery which led me to stop using it. However, I only started again these few days and now the "free" ETNs are gone. So much potential ETN earning lost over these 2 years. It is sad but they introduced AnyTask for users to earn ETNs by completing tasks created by others. I believe it should be something like Fiver but I did not check it out as I was not interested. I shall find out how to sell off my ETNs or to hodl since it has risen by 337.2% over the last 30 days.

The referral programme has ended too. Seems like the only way to earn ETN is either through CPU/GPU mining or AnyTask.


No comments:

Post a Comment