Saturday 16 May 2020

Latest Rewards or Beer Money App and Websites Used

I have compiled a list of the current apps and websites that I use for beer money, passive income or free extra cash, whatever you call it. Not all are lucrative and some are very time consuming but I am still in the trying phase. I will update again when I have more data.

The list below contains referral links that might provide me with gains should you sign up with it. Some of them did not mention what benefit does it give to the one that uses the referral link. So if you would like to support me. Please do sign up with the referral code or referral links.

I will do more in depth explanation of the apps that I use in the future.

Wowapp

Ad payment is very low now but I will continue to use it until I find it too troublesome.
Payout per day: ~US$0.01
Referral link: Wowapp

Lifeslide

The payout rate is so low that I might be uninstalling this app soon
Payout per day: ~US$0.001
Invitation code: spammist2
Referral link: Lifeslide

Sweatcoin

Minimum payout: 20, 000 points for US$1,000 
Payout per day: ~3.5 coins  (US$0.175) (assume ~2,000 steps per day and 0.5 coins x 3 video ads watched)
Referral link: Sweatcoin

Runtopia

Paypal redemption option is gone. Might not be worth accumulating points unless you are willing to spend money to buy their goods.
 Payout per day: ~2 points login (US$0.001) (assume $300 for 30,000 points) But the paypal redemption option is gone)
Invitation code:
Referral link: Runtopia

Yodo

Minimum payout:  72,000 points for US$3
Payout per day: ~300 points for 1,500 steps (more steps don't help) US$0.0125
Invitation code: J444X
Referral link: Yodo
We will both earn 300 points from it

Rollercoin (web)

Power: 381.789 TH/s
BTC network power: 2.238 EH/s
Block reward: 4,500 SAT per 5min
Payout per day: ~221.76SAT (US$0.0177) (assume BTC price at US$8,000)

Referral link: Rollercoin

Publish0x

Tips to authors range from 80% given to you 20% to author and  100% given to the author. This can be selected by the reader at the end of the article. Each reader can give up to 6 tips a day

Minimum payout:  US$ 0.50 worth of a specific coin
Payout per day: ~US$0.008 worth of various ERC-20 coins (DAI, LRC and BAT)
Referral link: Publish0x

LBRY.TV

Payout per day: 1 LBC (~US$0.048) (This is just base on daily watch bonus)
Referral link: Lbry.tv


Presearch

Minimum payout:  1,000 PRE
Payout per day: 8 PRE max (~US$0.16) (based on PRE price of $0.02) maximum of 32 searches per day Referral link: Presearch
Get 25 PRE coins when you sign up with my link

Pi Network

This token is not listed yet.
Payout per day: ~6.96 pi
Invitation code: NickLee1212
Referral link: Pi Network

Phoneum

Minimum withdrawal is 30,000 PHT though. I have not reached the minimum sum yet
Payout per day: ~95.76PHT (US$0.01)
Referral link: Phoneum
Both of us will receive 200 PHT

Electroneum

I failed the KYC for continued cloud mining for 7 days. Shall update when I pass it.
Payout per day: ~ US$0.001 (TBC)
Invitation code: EBF7BA

SwypeOn

Payout per day: not consistent (I have not reached the minimum 5000 points for MYR 50)
Invitation code:NICKLE26861

Honeygain

Minimum payout:  20,000 points for US$20
Payout per day: ~2-3GB (US$0.20 - US$0.30)
Referral link: Honeygain
Both of us will get $5 worth of points

No comments:

Post a Comment