Sunday 29 November 2015

Exam Effect

Now that examinations are over, it is time to discuss what happened during study breaks. My friends and I agreed on this thing called the exam effect, I don't know the exact scientific term, but let's just call it the exam effect. As the name suggest, it seem to only occur during the period before exams and subside once exams are over. So what is this effect about? It was discovered during my "A" Level study break. Anime, mangas, games, movies, everything and anything that is not related to studies seemed way more interesting than studying. I am sure many people experienced this too. This was confirmed during my study break for university too as the same effect took place. The surprising thing is that once after exams, there is really no urge to do these leisure activities anymore. Currently, I seem to lose interest in watching my anime and I have no idea what to do during this short break before school starts. It is certainly nice to take a break but I just can't stand the fact that the animes that I loved to watch during the exam period, didn't appeal to me currently.

This effect is certainly detrimental to my grades and I have no idea and no way to overcome it, my guess is my self discipline is way too low. If I were to be able to resist in conducting these leisure activities, all these pent up demand will certainly explode after exams and I believe that anime and etc will be very enjoyable to watch. Does anyone also feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment