Sunday 1 November 2015

Always Tired

We usually see memes on the internet about how people are confident that they will be able to wake up for their 8am or even 9am lectures. I also wondered, how hard can that be? However, after experiencing university life for about 11 weeks, I realized that I still cannot get used to waking up early in the morning and commute for more than 1.5h to school to attend that 8am lecture or 9am tutorial. It is really quite difficult. I realized what exactly was the problem. Most, if not all, activities only start after 6pm where it is certain that most people will be available to join the activities. If you do not live in school, after attending CCAs, it might end at about 9+ 10+. By the time you each home, it will be close to 12. After bathing and other things that you have to do, the earliest you can sleep is only at 1am. Imagine waking up at 5+ next morning just for the 8am lecture. HAHA quite impossible. It is no wonder why i keep sleeping during lectures. You might say that I should be mentally prepared to have a lack of time if I join CCA. Yes I am prepared but it seems that my body and my eyes just cannot get used to it. Hence, I am always tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment