Sunday 21 February 2016

Recess Week!

It is finally recess week. Actually I am unsure if I am happy or sad. I am happy because there is finally a week of "break" where I do not have to wake up early everyday to go to school. However, it seems like I will still be required to be in school close to everyday. I am sad because it signifies half of a semester being over, yet I still don't know what is going on for my modules. I am just too tired everyday and there is no time to actually absorb what the professors taught.

I am really lagging behind my MA1506 lectures but I realised there are many assignments to do during this recess week. Even though it might seem like I only have 1 Mid terms exam which is MA1506, I have other assignments given which will take up time too.

Things that is similar to Mid Term Test:
GET1021:
Bloody assignment 1 that I took very looooonnnnnggggg to do.

ES2331:
CEP 1 which is a panel discussion that requires you to prepare before hand so that you won't stone during the discussion.

Things to do during recess week:
GET1021:
- Research on Energy Sustainability, Energy Poverty and Energy Security.
- Come up with graphic representation of the topic and present using only 5 slides.

ES2331:
- Reflection 1

EG1310:
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3
- Write a proposal and come up with a design for our project so that we can give a presentation

MA1506:
- Study for Mid Terms (Chapter 1 "only")
- Catch up on lectures up till Chapter 4 (I am dying badly here) SAVE ME!!!

ME2103:
- Luckily there is no work for this module
- Practise the e- tutorials so that lab sessions will be easier and to familiarise with SolidWorks

EG1108:
- No work either
- Catch up on the lecutres (like wth is transient analysis and Phasors?????)

CCA:
- Work is never ending

Haiz, seems like this "break" will be another tough week. However, for everyone else, enjoy your mini "break" and study hard! I wish to have sufficient sleep everyday...

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment